[S4 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
On the 27th and 28th June, the S4PH has come together to cover the following during our weekly zoom lessons:
1) Secret Enclosed on Dynamics Concept 1 and 2
2) The Final Lap MCQs Q1 to 21
1) A free-body diagram is the first step to solve any forces related questions before you use the F(res) = ma
2) To explain water resistance or air resistance-related motion, a free-body diagram is helpful. And, remembering how drag force is related to speed is essential.
3) For any forces to qualify as Action- Reaction pairs for N3LM, go through the 4 critierias.
What you take home:
We will continue with Dynamics Revision Lesson 2 where we will continue to think aloud in applying the concepts to the structured questions.