*Current Position Available: JC Physics Lecturer*
*Proposed monthly remuneration – $8000 (14 hours work week)*
*Ex JC Lecturer Preferred.*
PMC have 4 outlets besides Beauty World MRT, Novena MRT and Paya Lebar MRT and Bishan MRT. We are actively looking for like-minded Physics and Maths teachers to join our community. We provide competitive remuneration for the very best.
– To teach about 7 classes per week (14 hours week – 3 weekday classes and 4 weekend classes), including covering classes where the teachers are absent due to annual, medical or other leave, and any Special Programme classes.
– Any additional class taught beyond 7 classes will be duly compensated in accordance to the company policy.
– To travel between the various PMC facilities for classes, when required.
– Planning, preparing and delivering lessons in accordance with PMC’s curriculum for students between Primary to Junior College level, using PMC teaching methods to ensure a high quality of learning.
– Lesson preparation and marking, including the preparation of appropriate teaching aids and resources.
– Classroom administration.
– Completing student progress reports for students each semester.
– Assessing and reporting on the development, behavior, performance and progress of students.
– Providing regular updates to Academic director and parents on students’ performance and progress.
– Attending and participating in teacher and curriculum meetings on a weekly basis.
*A TYPICAL DAY FOR A PMC TUTOR*
I left MOE and join PMC as I wanted to focus only on teaching and other academic matters. In PMC, I will have to work on both Saturday and Sunday for 4 hours each. But this is much better as compared to waking up at 6.30am every day and reporting to school in my previous job. My wife was unhappy that I have to work on weekends initially. But both of us are pleasantly surprised that I can stay stay home for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the weekends due to the short 4 hours workday.
I only teach 2 weekday classes per week. Yes my total teaching hours is only about 12 to 14 hours per week. The school focuses a lot on content delivery, as PMC is well known among the students and parents for the materials and lesson delivery. There will be a certain amount of stress to meet the high expectation. We invest time every week to prepare for our lessosn to ensure that every 2 hours lesson is enriching and effective for all our students.
The school really supports me in thinking outside the box to creatively develop new and exciting teaching skillsets, which can really improve me from a typical classroom tutor to a “Super-Tutor”. The training in PMC is amazing. Every tutor is expected to undergo the same rigorous and structured training. One of the greatest benefits is that I have become a much better tutor than I was before. I am most thankful for the school for developing to become such a good teacher.
Regarding the beneifts, it is a well-known fact that PMC tutors are paid the highest in the industry due to the high expectations of the teaching skillset of the tutors.
– Degree in Engineering or Science or any related discipline.
– Ex school teachers or lecturers are preferred.
-Experience teaching in a class of at least 20 students for at least a year.
-Dynamic, Charismatic, Fast Response.
1) Beauty World MRT
2) Novena MRT
3) Paya Lebar MRT
4) Bishan MRT
All outlets are 1 minute walk from the MRT.
*Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package. *
Current Position Available: JC Physics Lecturer
Proposed monthly remuneration – $8000 (14 hours work week)
*Alternatively, PMC Franchise is available. Whatsapp to fnd out more!*
We would like to invite you to send in your full CV or simply fill up the form below.
You can further enquire at 91001235 via whatsapp!
It will be faster if you send your message via WhatsApp using the link.