[S4 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
On the 20th and 21st June, the S4PH has come together to cover the following during our weekly zoom lessons:
1) Recap on what we have covered in Secret Enclosed Kinematics Concept 1 and 2,
2) Kinematics Final Lap Part 2 (Structured Qns 1 to 5), and
3) 4Qs on kinematics
1) To solve any question related to Kinematics, draw the v-t graph first as this graph gives the acceleration (gradient) and distance traveled (area)
2) To convert graphs, ask yourself the 2 questions: a) Is it +, – or zero? b) Is it increasing, decreasing or constant
3) To describe the motion, we will also ask ourselves the two questions (as above) and include a) the velocity, b) acceleration, and c) direction of motion
4) To explain water resistance or air resistance-related motion, a free-body diagram is helpful. And, remembering how drag force is related to speed is essential.
What you take home:
We will continue with Dynamics Revision Lesson where we will do our Secret Enclosed Summary and applying them to questions through our Thinking-Aloud Approach.