[S3 Chemistry PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
We have completed our revision on Metals where we recapped the reactivity series and used it to rationalise reactions in different context (i.e. when displacement occurs, we expect reactive metal to dissolve, less reactive metal to deposit and possible change in colour of the solution!) and explored how the Blast Furnace process can be applied to extract different metals.
What you take home:
You may now complete the Take Home Package on Metals to consolidate your learning and prepare for your EOY with the top school questions provided.
We will be attempting a Good Luck Paper this weekend in preparation for your exams. Remember to bring your A game! 🙂
A free ticket to your friend
We are pleased to inform you that you will able to redeem a ticket for your friend to attend lesson with you. This is free of charge!. You may redeem this ticket via your PMC student portal under Referral & Rewards. PMC HQ will contact you via WhatsApp for the name and contact of your guest to send the free ticket and access to attend her preferred lesson.
What you need to know
1) This ticket can only be redeemed ONCE per PMC student.
2) The guest must attend lesson either onsite or online with you at the same timeslot.
3) There will be absolutely no sales talk before or after the lesson.
4) There is no obligations to sign up regular lessons after the lesson.
5) If the guest is keen to join us in the future session, they will register online or contact PMC HQ.
6) Free ticket only applies to non PMC students who have never attended any PMC lessons before.
7) Redemption period strictly before 30 September.