[S3 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
On the 25th, 27th and 28th June, the S3PH has come together to cover the following during our weekly zoom lessons:
1) Kinetic Model of Matter Notes and Summary
2) Kinetic Model of Matter Test
What we received:
1) Pressure is affected by FOC and speed of molecules
2) Volume is related to average separation distance between molecules
3) Temperature is related to average kinetic energy of the particles
4) To explain any physical properties related to states of matter, always include the Molecular Arrangement and Intermolecular Forces.
We will start our Thermal Physics journey with the Temperature and Thermal Properties of Matter I.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to send in your questions (and attempted workings) to 9100 1235 (PMC HQ). We will do our utmost to assist you in the questions.
Take care and Always with you,
The S3PH Tutors
(Mr Shane, Dr Li and Mr Gary)