[S3 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours (PMC LIVE):
On the 18th, 20th and 21st June, the S3PH has come together to cover the following during our weekly zoom lessons:
1) Pressure L3 (Application on the Hydraulic System) + Mind Map recalls on all the other systems (Manometer and Barometer)
2) Test B (Guided Thinking to recap on the approach to solve pressure questions)
3) Graded Assessment Test C
1) P(A) = P(B) [for the three different system learnt, namely: Manometer, Barometer and Hydraulic Press]
2) To determine the pressure exerted at a particular point, we always see what is ABOVE the point that exerts the pressure downwards onto that point
3) To convert cmHg or mmHg to Pa: Use the Formula, P = ht (in m) x density of fluid (mercury) x g (10 N/kg on earth)
What we received:
We will start our Thermal Physics journey with the Kinetic Model of Matter.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to send in your questions (and attempted workings) to 9100 1235 (PMC HQ). We will do our utmost to assist you in the questions.
Take care and Always with you,
The S3PH Tutors
(Mr Shane, Dr Li and Mr Gary)