[S1 Maths + Science PMCians]
What we did in 1.5 hours (PMC LIVE):
It’s good to see everyone again!
We had an engaging problem solving session on solving algebraic (non-so-simple) Simple Equations. You should gain a lot more confidence in this chapter.
We did 3 main types of questions under this chapter:
1) Solving for the value of unknown
– Questions involving many brackets
– Questions involving fractions
– Questions with multi-level fractions
2) Solving for an expression (eg, a/b)
3) Word problems which involves forming your own equation
Students log off this session with up to 10 points! Congratulations to these students! Keep up the great work and you can start your redemption when we return back to our physical classroom!