[S4 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
On 29 and 30 Aug, the S4 PH has come together to complete the following:
1) Secret Enclosed – Static Electricity
2) The Final Lap – Static Electricity
1. Conductors can only be charged through induction whereas for Insulators by Frictional Method.
2. For Insulators, the object that gained the electrons during rubbing is of the HIGHER electron affinity.
3. For Conductors, the charges will experience CHARGE SEPARATION and CHARGE REDISTRIBUTION to reduce net charge effect.
The Takeaway Questions of our Static Final Lap are already available in the S4PH Shared Folder (and the link was made available to you in the earlier email, do remember to bookmark that link).
S4PH Shared Folder : https://tinyurl.com/y5y6bjgm
What you take home:
In this coming week (Sept 5 and 6), we will begin the revision for the MOST anticipated chapter – Electricity and DC Circuit.
Do remember to always bring your Secret Enclosed AND the revision books for all lessons.