[S4 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
On 12 and 13 Sep, the S4 PH has come together to complete the following:
1) Secret Enclosed – Electricity Concept 4, 7 and 8
2) The Final Lap – Electricity MCQ 18 to 22
3) The Final Lap 2 – DC Circuit MCQ 1 to 12 and Structured Qn 17
- a) Power = VI or I2R or V2/R – this formula is usually used to comment on the brightness of the light bulbs
- b) E = Pt, do remember to that kWh is usually used when you are calculating for cost of electrical energy consumption
- c) Safety Features of Fuse, Switch, Earth wire are important key concepts to remember
All solutions to questions 13 to 16 for this week’s Final Lap 2 are made available for you at the shared folder.
Do go over to the folder to download and compare your answers.
What you take home:
In this coming week (Sept 19 and 20), we will finish our revision for COE /DC with more questions discussions.
Do remember to always bring your Secret Enclosed AND the revision books for all lessons.