[S4 Physics PMCians]
What we did in 2 hours:
On the 3rd and 4th Jul, the S4PH has come together to cover the following during our weekly zoom lessons:
1) Recap on the concept 1 and 2 of the Dynamics in Secret Enclosed
2) The Final Lap II – Structured Questions 1 to 5
3) 8Q challenge
1) A free-body diagram is the first step to solve any forces related questions before you use the F(res) = ma
2) To explain water resistance or air resistance-related motion, a free-body diagram is helpful. And, remembering how drag force is related to speed is essential.
3) For any forces to qualify as Action- Reaction pairs for N3LM, go through the 4 critieras.
What you take home:
We will start on Thermal Physics Lesson 1 where we will begin with Thermometry and Thermal Properties of Matter (i.e.: Heat Capacity and Latent Heat)